China Visa Expert is renowned for providing unparalleled visa service to its customers. Just follow the easy steps mentioned below to acquire your China work visa quickly!
- Fill the China embassy visa application form
- Post your documents at our official address
- Receive your stamped work visa right at your doorstep
Note: We do accept payment before we receive the documents from client.
1. Passport – Passport should be valid for at least next 6 months when you apply for China visa two totally blank pages. One page is for the visa, the other is for the stamp.
2. Photographs – Atleast two colored passport size photographs with white background and size (45mm x 35mm).
3. China Visa Application Form – A completely filled up china Visa Application form along with signatures at required places. (Please ensure the signature must identical with your passport ID signature)
4. Work Permit – A work permit is required which is issued by the employer(organisation) in China. There is no need to provide the work permit of the fellow family members who are traveling along with you. They should provide marriage certificate, birth certificate etc.
5. Applicants Born in China or Hong Kong – Applicants who were born in China or those who previously held the Chinese nationality must provide the original and copy of former Chinese passport.
We would like to inform our clients that China Visa Expert is not an embassy or government official website. We are an independent visa agency that help clients in obtaining China visa and provide them stamped China visa seamlessly.