China Visa Expert is renowned for providing unparalleled visa service to its customers. Just follow the easy steps mentioned below to acquire your China visitor visa quickly!
- Fill the China embassy visa application form
- Post your documents at our official address
- Receive your stamped visitor visa right at your doorstep
Note: We do accept payment before we receive the documents from client.
1. Passport – Passport should be valid for at least next 6 months when you apply for China visa two totally blank pages. One page is for the visa, the other is for the stamp.
2. Photographs – Atleast two colored passport size photographs with white background and size (45mm x 35mm).
3. China Visa Application Form – A completely filled up china Visa Application form along with signatures at required places. (Please ensure the signature must identical with your passport ID signature)
4. Confirmation of Flight and Hotel Booking – You should attach the copy of hotel booking and flight ticket(single and multiple entry both) to ensure the Chinese officials about your stay in China.
5. Non UK and EU Passport holders – For non UK or Eu passport holders, they must submit an original and a copy of their permanent residence address or work permit which should be valid for atleast half a year.
We would like to inform our clients that China Visa Expert is not an embassy or government official website. We are an independent visa agency that help clients in obtaining China visa and provide them stamped China visa seamlessly.