China Visa Expert is renowned for providing unparalleled visa service to its customers. Just follow the easy steps mentioned below to acquire your China business visa quickly!
- Fill the China embassy visa application form
- Post your documents at our official address
- Receive your stamped Business visa right at your doorstep
Note: We do accept payment before we receive the documents from client.
1. Passport – Passport should be valid for at least next 6 months when you apply for China visa two totally blank pages. One page is for the visa, the other is for the stamp.
2. Photographs – Atleast two colored passport size photographs with white background and size (45mm x 35mm).
3. China Visa Application Form – A completely typed up china Visa Application form along with signatures at required places. (Please ensure the signature must identical with your passport ID signature)
4. Declaration Form
5. Invitation Letter – The invitation letter must be on headed notepaper and contain your full name (as set out in the passport), DOB, gender, passport number, date of arrival and departure from China, purpose of visit, who will be financing the trip, frequency of visits (if applying for multiple entry) and purpose of the visit. This must be signed and stamped.
6. Non UK and EU Passport holders – For non UK or Eu passport holders, they must submit an original and a copy of their permanent residence address or work permit which should be valid for atleast half a year.
We would like to inform our clients that China Visa Expert is not an embassy or government official website. We are an independent visa agency that help clients in obtaining China visa and provide them stamped China visa seamlessly.