China Visa Expert is known for its expeditious visa services among its clients. With us obtaining the China visa of your choice is a piece of cake. We have quite a simple application procedure which anyone can easily follow to apply for the China visa without committing any blunder and get the visa right at their doorstep quickly.
Follow the steps mentioned below to apply correctly for the China Visa.
This is perhaps the most pivotal step in the China visa application process. To apply for China visa, you need a company invitation letter head or better called invitation of letter from Chinese ministry of foreign affairs or from business organization in China who is going to acquire you for the job.
The original company invitation letter provided by the organization in China is attached with the application form and then it is send to embassy for further verification. Invitation letter should clearly reveal the name of the person, designation, date, visa number as it will help us to wind up the process rapidly. In case of family or tourist visa only a passport with six-month validity is required.
Gather and submit all the vital documents to the China Visa Expert agency. Below is the list of crucial documents required at the time of visa application submission.
1. Passport – Passport should be valid for at least next 6 months when you apply for China visa two totally blank pages. One page is for the visa, the other is for the stamp.
2. Photographs – At least two colored passport size photographs with white background and size (45mm x 35mm).
3. China Visa Application Form – A completely filled up china Visa Application form along with signatures at required places. (Please ensure the signature must identical with your passport ID signature)
4. Confirmation of Flight and Hotel Booking – You should attach the copy of hotel booking and flight ticket(single and multiple entry both) to ensure the Chinese officials about you stay in China
5. Invitation Letter – The invitation letter must be on headed notepaper and contain your full name (as set out in the passport), DOB, gender, passport number, date of arrival and departure from China, purpose of visit, who will be financing the trip, frequency of visits (if applying for multiple entry) and purpose of the visit. This must be signed and stamped.
We humbly request our customers to send the scanned copies of all the above-mentioned documents so that our expert visa consultants can cross check the details and minimize the chances of any blunder.
Once we are done with verification of scanned documents, we request our customers to send the document via the special delivery services to our official address in UK.
As soon as we receive your stamped passport with visa from embassy, we will deliver China Visa right at your doorstep.
We would like to inform our clients that China Visa Expert is not an embassy or government official website. We are an independent visa agency that help clients in obtaining China visa and provide them stamped China visa seamlessly.